It’s time for Friday Five linkup with DC area bloggers Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?!, and Mar at Mar on the Run! Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello! While you’re there, be sure to check out other bloggers who are participating in the linkup, too. This week for Good Friday, the DC Trifecta chose Five “Good” Things as the theme…..
1. Spring break week is ending here and I got to spend some time with friends we don’t normally see. We had 5 playdates this week with 5 different friends and it was so much fun!
2. Tomorrow is the first trail run of the Potomac River Running spring trail series and I am excited to get some runs under my belt before Ragnar in June!
3. I am loving my little guy’s view of the world right now. I have always found 4-6 the most magical with kids and mine is not disappointing. Every day this week he has checked downstairs to see if the Easter Bunny has arrived. When no eggs are found, he comes up and says, “It’s OK, mommy, we can just write him an email today.”
4. For now, I am done with my chiropractic work for my right side. It is AMAZING how much better I feel. I would like to push my speed back up to where it was, slowly, but overall I feel really good. The folks at United Wellness Center were AMAZING. If you are nursing an injury call and ask for Dr. Wong.
5. Our Moms Run This Town (MRTT) group has reached 571 members. We turn 2 next Thursday and I cannot tell you how much co-leading this group inspires and motivatese me. On Tuesday I randomly asked for pictures of running shoes and over 40 women posted their shoes without even asking what I was going to do. :o) Our collage turned out to be so much fun AND really shows off our vison for the group.